Vince Young Gone (Reaction Thread)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lateknight, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Was I innacurate about anything? Whether you agree or not, like Vince or not, I think we can all agree on what the issues were with him.

The only people I can't reason with are people who said he wasn't a good QB THIS season.

I'm not an unreasonable dude and I'm not blindly biased

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Do you ever formulate opinions or just "it sucks" or "high five" posts?

So if we like Vince and wanted him to stay we should just kick rocks??

Okay...

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have stated my opinion about Young since the day he got drafted..good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out :yes:

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't get Ewker at all. I like Young and if I had my way, I'd give VY another shot and ax Fisher. I'll root for the Titans after Young.

Why is that a problem?

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Because he's a hater and hates Vince Young. Probably never played football. Posts on message board to build confidence. Believes everything he hears on Sportscenter.

You know the type

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dude- the world is NOT a conspiracy against ideas that you believe to be true.

Vince is off the team because he crossed an uncrossable line. He cursed out the head coach in front of the team. There isn't any excuse on earth that is valid for a 26 year old 5 year veteran to do that. THAT is why he gone. Not some wack-job conspiracy theory that JF pushed him to the brink.

Personally, I've noticed people use the word "hater" as a defense mechanism when they are challenged by an opposing opinion. Kind of like an ostrich that sticks his head in the sand to make the problem disappear. IMO when somebody uses the term "hater" when they don't have other logical arguments.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I just never bought into the hype that most folks did about Young.

You know the type

8. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Young was benched because he skipped practices that week (and there's only about 4 or so each week). If a quarterback deliberately skips practices in this league and then plays poorly that week, it's not uncommon at all in this league to see him end up on the bench.

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Cause nothing screams a good team like "you can disobey, swear at, or do anything towards your superior that will normally get you fired, and I'll let you get away with it in the end"

Best case scenario is that in the next 2 years we end up with a QB who turns out to be the next Montana/Elway/Marino/Manning incarnation

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ewker, you're a beneficiary of Vince Young fans. You don't want them to leave. Without Vince Young on the Titans, you probably have about 90 posts in all these years. Vince Young gives you a reason to keep typing.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar