Vince Young & Godwin's Law

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Because I like under dogs and ppl who win. He has also proved doubters wrong when given the chance. No matter how much hate or how many ppl thinks he sucks, he still wins and still proves them wrong. When we were 0-6 and he was on the bench pretty much everyone on here and every fan said that he would not make a difference, but boy did he ever. We were 5-2 the following season with him starting. He turned into a very accurate passer and a pocket qb who could run his last year and half here which no one thought he could!

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

towels

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good thing 'the Diva' choose too run a day care center that week instead of practicing for an NFL game. Otherwise he might have been unprepared too play ....

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

show me the pictures of Gronkowski topless dude dancing

and nobody would have cared about that if he would not have abandoned OTAs too do so. It was the perfect time too meet and greet his new OC/playbook. Get ahead of the curve and be a professional. But instead of doing the right thing by himself and his teammates and the fans 'the Diva' choose too go topless dude dancing - that choice is the problem and why people say he is lazy and unprofessional in his work ethic.

5. TitansWillWin2

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=rob+...0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:93&tx=87&ty=83

Who was his new OC at the time? I'm not even sure you are aware of the time that picture was taken of him.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

I have zero clue who the patriot OC is at any given time, nor do I care unless they are on the Titans schedule.

Unfourtunatly for you a TEs, even a very good one, involvement with the O is miniscule compared too a QB, much less a starting QB.

nice setup with the Gronkowski mention. FWIW Gronkowskies body of work in this area leans heavier towards trailerpark trash as opposed too 'the Divas' metrosexual leaning (or full on homo IMO) I mean if Im at a party and all the guys get half naked I will be gone like the last dollars of 'the Divas' over $50m

and no matter how terrible other NFL players may act, it don't excuse 'the Divas' being a total moron. but hey at least he graduated from college - well Texas anyways

7. TitansWillWin2

I'm talking about VY's picture. Who was the OC when that picture was taken?

Also not to sound racist or anything but thats how most black ppl's party is. I wound up at one by not knowing it was supposed to be one and when I walked in pretty much every dude had their shirts off and there were like a total of 8 females in the entire ppl. I guess black guys just like to party with their shirts off. Gronk being white just makes it look trailerpark trash I reckon.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Norm Chow was the newly hired OC

If I have the timeline correct.

'the Diva' announced he was going too Austin too finish his degree in humanism or something else as useless and skipped out on all the Titan spring workouts. Cause you know a mind is a terrible thing too waste (spell checker is auto correcting my sir Charlesism - sad)

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What really happened was: no fans wanted Kerry Collins in at QB in the first place, and even the players themselves didn't want Kerry in either (speculation by me, but true as far as I'm concerned), so the whole team played poorly as a result. (hard to play hard when you don't believe in the offense)

At that point we were taking on worthy teams and Fisher knew he had the Vince Young card in his back pocket if needed, but also knew he couldn't throw Vince in too soon at the risk of losing him after a tough loss, so he held off and we went 0-6, at which point the owner intervened making Fisher look bad.

Fisher to this day says playing Vince after 0-6 was his idea, and I believe him. I mean it's a fact Vince has meltdowns after tough losses, so playing him too soon would have screwed us more than many care to admit. Holding off on playing Vince was best for Vince, and Fisher did dislike the guy, but also knew a thing or two about how to coddle weak players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar