Vince Young Entering Draft!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by THE53, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE53

THE53 Guest

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2284744

He's announcing it today at 4:00. This is perfect for us. If we dont trade down, then we are guarenteed to get one of the three big time players (Bush, Leinert, Young). This draft is ecpecially deep tho, with the many good quarterbacks and linebackers and even defensive and offensive linemen, especially the quarterbacks. Vince, Leinert, Omar Jacobs, and Cutler are all big name prospects as of now.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Hopefully, NO will take Vince and we'll get Leinhart.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Hopefully not.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

But either way I'll be pretty happy.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

Hopefully not

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thank you, maximus.

7. THE53

THE53 Guest

Both have connections to Tennessee though. Do we want to reunite Norm Chow and Leinert, or do we bring in Steve McNairs student, Vince Young??? I'd like to go with Vince Young, because he is just another dual-threat QB, with his amazing running skills.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Either or....see my sig....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar