Vince Young 1st TD poll

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Running over Mario Williams while he's at it

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's nice and clean. let's not smack the cowpoke folks.

That hypothetical does remind me D.Carr going over the top from the one vs. the Jags though. It's hard to believe that the Jags are 4-4 all time against the Houston Texans.

Overalls, what game am I recalling?

3. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Ball is hiked, VY fakes a hand-off to Brown, then hands off to Bennett in a WR reverse, Bennett then passes the ball to VY screaming down the sideline for a 50 yard TD reception.... :))

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Trojan Horse...that play is in Friday Night Lights I believe(or a similar play)

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

personaly i think the first td will be a pass because he will want to show everyone that he can do more than just run the ball.

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Well at least We will have a Winning record at 10-6, and Vince will win the O-ROY, but the Cowpokees will have a duplicate of last year. 2-14 and an even bigger bust than Ryan Leaf and Akili Smith put together on your team DE SuperMario Williams.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    NO Whammy!!!

8. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

???

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    this is the whammy. he's bad news.
    wOOt.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Your_Luck

in other words... (or actual ones)
    Your response I agree with strongly...

That is why there is a passing TD in my signiture.

[​IMG]

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Yep, can't argue with 3036 passing yards with over %65 completions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar