Vince Wilfork

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

haha @ pretending it was the system that was the reason for Haynesworth's drop-off instead of his obvious laziness.

We all knew he'd bomb the moment he got a huge deal. Hell, he only actually tried during his contract year. Why expect him to do it after getting paid?
  2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

no way the pats will let him go... the only chance is when he's done...
    we might as well be drooling over pierre-paul or tuck or another defensive powerhouse that we have no chance in getting >.>
  3. Wraith

Wraith Special Teams Standout

i'd start with Haloti Ngata, He's a, younger, better player, Heck i'd trade a first and future second for him
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

One thing is for sure. Those players from the U are special. They may not be putting up the championships they used to but they still crank out players. Take a look at the guy so many of us aremost excited about on our team, Colin McCarthy. There is something about the U:

6. Smash

Smash Soccer God

That was all Sanchize lack of vision, Wilfork didn't do much, except hold his ground. But at damn stupid play. J-E-S-T suck.