Vince talks about why he went back

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Torch7, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

A few recent VY Quotes about Coming back to school.

How he spends his time:
    On why he went back

Dallas Morning News

- Daily Texan

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Eh, probably not a good enough explanation for most people on this board.

Cue Gloat's universal negative post in 5....4....3......

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was coming with a positive response, but sense that'd apparently let my followers down...lol

Vince would feel bad talking to kids about the importance of education, while they constantly correct his grammar.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'd rather him focus on learning how to read a defense correctly and making the correct audible. His performance, and not his character, is the main reason he was made a millionaire by the Titans.

5. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

and pacman's character it was will make him broke in a few years. I'd rather have guys who like to improve their character as well as performance.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't presume to know anything about Pacman's character, or Vince's for that matter. However, I do know that Pac's performance on the field was improving with each year. I hope that Vince's performance in regards to TD's and INT's improves next year because there will be a lot more talk about his off-season work if it doesn't.

7. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

very, very good article

8. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

It looks like Vince is doing the right things so far this off-season. I don't think there will be any problem with his development if his schedule works the way he says.

I think its great that he is back in school, and I think we all should commend him. I think he's matured a little from his rookie year mentally, and now we just have to wait for him to mature on the field

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Football is a far second to life. I'm glad that Vince seems to have his priorities in order.

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

The only people who will bash his off-season will be people on message boards like yourself. Everyone in the media has talked highly about vince's decision to go back. Even if he's successful you guys on here will still bash him for something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar