Vince Supporters Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oldoilerfan, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

If you could talk to Vince what would you say?

2. Titanite

Titanite Pulling for VY...Sue me.

I'd say

"Damn man, if you weren't hurt every two games you might have proven to be a pretty bada** quarterback already."

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

cain't noboy tell him nuttin

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Show some desire to play on Sundays, Even if hurt play through pain, and don't be afraid to tuck the ball and run.

5. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

You've got the rest of your life to open steak houses. Now go practise with Randy.

6. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Someone give me vince's W-L record as a starter.

7. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Hey Vince.... I thought you were gunna be a Holla Famer...Wassup Bro?

You are good, but you aren't pretty real good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Id tell him to watch all the rocky movies.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Vince is a good qb and hes our qb

NOW SUPPORT HIM AND IF NOT THEN FIND ANOTHER TEAM!!!!:grrr:

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

People wonder why we support VY over Collins to the death it's because he is MUCH better than Collins & Vince is the best QB we have or will have for the next few years. Either get used to him and root for him because whether you like it or not he is a top 15 QB and will never be a top 5 QB but how many teams have a top QB like that? Not many. He is the best we have & that isn't bad at all as long as he stays healthy.

He's having a better year than McNair did in his 5th year and really this year VY is better than anything McNair did until his 7th year. Just a good comparison for production..

McNair & Young also missed about the same amount of games in the first 5 years as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar