Vince still cares, Wonders if Pac Does?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Terrible sig, DCTitan, considering that Young and McNair are really close with each other.

2. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Its not that I am for him per se I think the commish really needed to wait til after the incident was resolved then hand out the suspension. It really is unfair to the case for Pac that he was suspended because it skews public perception of him. Also if Tank has kids in his house and enough weaponry to start an army or a militia he gets half the season that brings the WTF question into play. Both players put individuals lives in danger, tank with the kids and pac with the people they argued with. Goodell as hard as he is trying, isn't exactly fixing anything by not giving equal punishment for all. The whole thing stinks but that the way private business works I guess.:suspect:

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Good one...........:rolleyes:

In case you haven't known about Pac since he came to Tennessee the regular season hasn't stopped Pac from finding the local strip club and getting in trouble.

Whats an OTA going to do now it didn't do before. I'm a big fan of Pac and hate to see him self-destruct like this but he needs this suspension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar