Vince still cares, Wonders if Pac Does?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Who? Pac Jones, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did you?

2. texcoltfan

texcoltfan Camp Fodder

Absolutely.

I read the part where Vince Young said: "we feel like he don’t (we'll excuse the poor grammar for now) care about us right now."

Saying he "supports" Pacman is like the relatives saying they "still love" the drunk relative that's in prison for 20 years. They're family so they have to love and support him, but that doesn't mean they can't feel let down. I GUARANTEE you the majority of Titans players and staff feel let down by Adam. That doesn't mean they don't support him.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What is your point?

4. texcoltfan

texcoltfan Camp Fodder

My point is exactly what I said in the original post:

Vince Young does not feel like Adam Jones cares about the team right now.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So you are stating what we already know by reading the first line of the article?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's obvious what is happening..

The titan organization from ownership to the players do not want pacman to have any negative distracting effect on the team this year. They have written off any idea he will play in 07 so they are moving on without him.

I understand where vince is coming from but he probably shouldn't have said what he did. The best way to get pacman's attention is to ignore him as if he was dead and have a good year without him.

7. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Just out of curiosity how many times can you go to a damn strip club and get in trouble? Shouldn't that set off a bell in the guys head? All that being said the guy has never been convicted of anything and hasn't spent more than the book and release time in jail and Roger I am 'God'dell suspends him for the year when tank johnson and chris henry have both been convicted and served time they get 8 games?!? Where is the logic? I know he has a laundry list of wrong doings but please you can't hang someone with out the conviction.....

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Adam Jones wore a court ordered ankle bracelet because of a CONVICTION for assault. The thuglett whacked a guy with a pool stick causing severe ankle injuries I assume.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

goodell is to blame.....if pac doesnt get suspended, he doesnt go to the strip club and meet up with his gang banger friends, and shoot some people at a stop light. he would be at OTA's wear he can only "whack" people on the field.

10. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

Cool did not even bother to look that up, but how long did he spend in the clink? An ankle bracelet isn't as bad as smoking weed with 500 guns and little kids in your house while making homemade p.... well you know tank johnson at best should have gotten the 16 game treatment as well. And as for Las Vegas Pac's done for because 'God' step in handed out the suspension and now will have the whole case tarninshed by perception regardless of the facts. Now I'm not trying to stick up for him because he's an idiot, drop the loser friends and stay in the damn house. I just think the league treated him unfair and he will suffer criminally for it too, but that might not be too bad he might need a few years in jail to straighten him out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar