Vince loses starting QB job injury or not

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Cut Vince Young!! The guy is a complete baby with no class! Should not have taken this damn long to figure it out!

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I do not blame VY for being pissed, but he is a professional, should not have thrown his shoulder pads and jersey in the stands after the game, should not have run out of the stadium after whatever happened between him and Fisher, etc. These are the actions of someone still not mature enough to lead a group of men. I am not thrilled with Fisher here either, but if VY in fact did everything that it was reported he did, HE LOST HIS OWN JOB, IMO.

As bad as Rusty looked today, I do not think I would start someone else over him at this point (unless KFC is healthy). Lets see what he can do if he actually preps for a full week first. This season is pretty much toast anyway, so lets see what we need to do for next season.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

So you're cool with his temper tantrum? Maybe it's not the fans who are stupid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You're obviously forgetting the 52-yard bomb to Washington that gave us the 16-13 lead...

5. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Edit that or you will get a spanking with a mod see's it.

VY played good and has had a great season. I can't wait for him to be signed by a team that believes in him. It's going to be good!

6. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

He was pissed because once he came out of the game, Fisher wouldn't let him go back in. It's not hard to figure out. I don't blame him at all. I'd love to know what he said to Fisher though.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Asked how disappointed he was in Young, Fisher said: "I was very disappointed, his teammates were disappointed. There's going to be frustration in losses, and there are times you have to really dig deep and fight and turn to one another. I don't think you run. And that's why I disappointed."

Asked if Young has lost his job as the starter, Fisher said "Yes, right now he has. There are some things that need to change."

They can have him

8. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

It isnt. If he didnt, it is because fisher is so overpowering people dont try to question him.

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

They just gave a quicky local news update during halftime of the Colts-Pats game stating that Fisher said Vince is no longer starting and that his actions after the game were inexcusable.

See Ya Vince.

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Come to miami baby woooohhh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar