Vince loses starting QB job injury or not

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Obie09, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

I don't see why it can't mean Vince. Of course, they both have big egos and likely that is why they clash. But I think it started with VY's meltdown in Jacksonville.
  2. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Funny how the staff at the NFL network seem to give Vince the benefit of the doubt; obviously they hear that Jeff and Vince have problems and Jeff shares in some if not most of the blame.......
  3. amy

amy Starter

I understand that Vince is captain of the team. Is that correct? If so, do you think the team's performance is in any way related to his method of leadership?
  4. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

Fox? Seriously? Have you seen Carolina this year?

Cowher pretty much writes his own ticket anywhere. But there's little chance we'd get him, even if he decided to coach again. Not when Jerry Jones is ready to drop a pile of money on his lawn.

Gruden? OK, but the complaint about him was pretty much the same complaints I hear about Fisher here. Why would things change from the status quo, except maybe downward.
  5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Vince haters won the battle but they lost the war this team is not going no were for years to come.
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

7. amy

amy Starter

Not as long as the present coaching staff is here, that's for sure.
  8. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

If any or most of the things written by Wyatt are true and Vince said and did the things that they are reporting he did, then yeah hate like hell to admit this and support Fisher but he probably did the right thing in publicly declaring that Vince was no longer the starter. Never the less I still feel Fisher is getting a perverse sense of satisfaction out of this whole ordeal. What a shame...

Still hoping we dump them both in the end !
  9. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

Is anyone hear what was is being reported that was exchanged in the locker room?
  10. stander2

stander2 Camp Fodder

Having you actually looked at the roster that their cheap owner dumped on Fox? VY and Kerry Collins are better then anybody Carolina has had at QB the last couple years
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.