Vince is no fool

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Flamehead, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No, what I'm saying is that college stats don't automatically translate to the NFL. Especially in the case of a mobile QB.

The top 2 passer rankings in NCAA division 1-A history were by guys who were mobile QBs who ended up being poor passers in the NFL (Shaun King and Mike Vick).

Again, Young could well be very good. But he is far more of a risk than Leinart or Cutler.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Young runs a 4.57....

Only data released less far from his pro day. He did not do any vertical or broad jumps.

3. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Many thanks Gunny :))

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

sorry...I'm off my meds...

Is is april yet? oh dear go the pain...I don't know how much longer I can take this. This is driving me nuts!!! Can we just draft VINCE and get on with our lives already? Give me an ativan or something already!!!
    50 out of 55 passes???
    sweet avi V-man...

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hey, those are some sweet sigs:wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar