Vince has never faced The Steelers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    F'ing cheating SOBs. stoolers SUCK, so do their fans and all their butt-ugly "special" friends
    [​IMG]
    not that there is anything wrong with that!

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Oh, you mean the same D The Titans annihilated just a few weeks before that? Gotcha..

3. 6RINGS

6RINGS Camp Fodder

You guys were of equal status to the Steelers that game in my opinion. Kerry Collins was playing out of his mind that year, but he is long gone and even in that game Chris Johnson did not reach the century mark. Vince Young is not and will not play to the level that Kerry Collins did in my opinion. A 154 yards throwing will not get it against the Steeler D. Dixon will win or lose this game for us. It is that simple.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Banish this guy

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

"Kerry Collins was playing out of his mind"
    Even the biggest Titans homer knows better than that.
    Disqualified..

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

We have a better offense and our special teams are beyond better.
    So thats pretty much it with Dixon on its gonna be easy .

7. 6RINGS

6RINGS Camp Fodder

You can not discount what Collins did for you that year.....even in the opener last year he played very very well. I do not know what happened to him after that game....

8. kdizzle

kdizzle Camp Fodder

Vince is way better than he was then. I like Dixon. He will be a good quarterback eventually but you can't expect him to come into Nashville and win the way our defense is playing and the way the offense is scoring. Dixon is really still a rookie.

In my opinion, as long as we stay away from pick 6's and big fumbles, we will win easily.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

This team is more talented than the '08 team IMO. It's of course better than last year's (defense has had time to mesh with the coach).

The offense is alot better (If consistency stays). The offense hasn't even gotten deep into the play action/screen game.

The defense is better (Faster overall linebacker speed. No Nick Harper.).

And the special teams is about equal to '08.

I just don't see the Steelers staying in this one. I think we've got an offense this year that you can't stop the whole game. CJ's just such a homerun hit and Vince just finds ways to move the chains when he needs too. I think Pittsburgh hangs around until the 3rd. I predict the Titans winning by 10-13 points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar