Vince has never faced The Steelers?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Sep 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

According to the Steeler boards I've been scanning (with hilarious results) Vince has never faced the Steelers and the consensus amongst the homers there is that last season's opening Titans team was superior to the current Titans team, Chris Johnson has no chance of breaking any long runs and that the QB comparison between Vince and Dixon is 50/50 slightly favoring Dixon..
    Typical deluded Stooler fans..

The fact that they have never seen a Vince-run Titans team could be a bit of an extra advantage for our guys.. Though I suspect a tight game if The Titans get up by double digits at any point I think Pittsburgh could be in real trouble - no way those guys are a comeback team at this point..

2. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Yeah Dennis Dixon is slightly better VY. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY SMOKING??

Yeah, I was surprised when I heard that a few days ago and it is slightly scary but I think VY will be fine. If this were at Heinz field, I think it may be more of an issue.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and predict a 20+ point win. I'll be drunk and laughing about it in the 3rd quarter and feel good enough about the game to put it on the Red Zone channel and watch the rest of the games. Dennis Dixon is an underdeveloped poor mans Kordell. Im gonna be on a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLERcoaster while we embarrass sh itzburgh.

Top Heisman Vote Getter and National Champion Vince Young will put on a razzle dazzle showing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Steelers fans are overlooking the Titans.

I like it. It's going to make their disappointment all the sweeter.

5. 10winsn2010

10winsn2010 Camp Fodder

Same here.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, it wont be the first time CJ has seen them...

[​IMG]

looking back of course.

Outside of Woodley... couldn't care less about these tards.

• High Five High Five x 6
  7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

its gonna be fun to watch Vince introduced to the Steelers Titans rivalry...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I love CJ to death, but he's gotta cut the showboating crap right before the score.

Heinz Field sucks. We have about 4,000 more seats. I say "seats" because our fans still have problems attending the damn games. We are WAAAAAAYYYY louder than Pissburgh which really, really surprised me last year. I don't know about everyone here, but on every defensive play I'm, at the least, clapping as loud as possible... on 3rd down and bigger plays, I give it all. The Steelers fatty fans seemed content staying seating during all defensive downs. Very surprising to me.

I think I found the only cool Steelers fans in the world before the game. My dad and I were screwed and it would've taken forever to get a taxi to where we were. Well, my dad runs across the street, runs into two Steelers fans, and they pick us up and drive us to the game. I had to lay down in this $hitty old school Trail Blazer while laying down on a Bowling ball while getting ash in my face from the cigs they were smoking. Luckily, we were not raped and made it to the game on time. Those guys were awesome.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I can't help but be befuddled by how the teams I hate the most seem to be the most decent towards us Titans fans on a very regular basis (e.g. Steelers and Ravens, even in the playoffs), as hard as it is to believe. Is it a measure of respect? I like to think so. Either way, Ravens go to hell, and Steelers burn in the darkest hottest depths of hell. You still suck and play filthy, you gang of recognized criminals.

• High Five High Five x 6
  10. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

I think you did too. I went to the game last year and we got got called s, hillbillies, flipped off, said f*** you to, spit at and nearly got into a fight because some drunk guy started hitting my friend with his towel saying " you wanna step on my towel now??" It was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar