Vince Fuller is a Lion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

A player I like and was sad to see let go, Fuller was signed by the Lions on Wednesday.
    Link

During the day the Titans tried out Titans a bunch of safties a nd cornerbacks that I've not heard of: defensive backs Gerald Alexander, Coye Francies, Dominique Harris, Mike Holmes, Chris Horton, Trevard Lindley, Andrew Sendejo, and Jonathan Wade.

None have been signed yet though.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Best of luck on the Lions

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I really hope Tennessee can play Detroit this year

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

:trophy:

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Fuller always played his heart out here. Hope he finds a fit with his old boss at Detroit.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Best of luck to him. I must admit, I didn't think much of Schwartz when he was with us but I love the team he's put together in Detroit. He's got to be an early favorite for coach of the year.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Schwartz is doing an excellent job up there in Detroit.If things work out right and his best players can stay healthy then i can see him being up there for many years.Would not surprise me at all to see this team in a Super Bowl the next couple years.They have the best WR in football,one of the most feared players in the league on defense and a very promising future at QB if Stafford can stay healthy.He has done an excellent job turning around a dead franchise and making them relevant again for the first time since the Barry Sanders era ended.

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I saw it as a positive sign when we let Fuller go. He's a decent player, a good guy and hard not to like, but he's just been outplayed by better, talented players.
    And that's what's happening. Decent/average players are being replaced by better talent. There's still players to be replaced, but recently we've signed/drafted good players, who makes the people around them better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

glad to see someone picked him up. He was a good player but like smash said you have to keep improving your players and Fuller got dropped

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I always like Vinny, he just couldn't stay healthy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar