Vince bringing national spotlight to Titans, finally!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think Ray Lewis broke his wrist at some point in the season as well.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Vince wouldn't be it next season, he hasn't had a good enough year. I'm calling it now, it should be LT. If not, Drew Brees. If the bears magically win the super bowl without offense, it will be urlacher...

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

4. i dont like how they do that btw

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

It's about time for him to put an entire team on the cover.

I vote for Indy.

6. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Haven't they started putting the reigning MVP on the cover of Madden now? Or was that just a coincidence this past year? I predict Ledanian Tomlinson for the Madden cover next year... Then again, Peyton Manning hasn't ever been on the cover has he? Maybe they could put Peyton and Marvin both on the cover and their TD streak will finally be finished. :grrhee:

7. Nine

Nine Starter

After Shaun Alexander's injury issues this year, I think a lot of guys will refuse to be on the cover of Madden. Not that anyone completely believes in the curse, but considering how incredibly consistent it's been year after year, guys won't want to chance it.

8. I'm not even worried, they'll have L.Tomlinson on it next year, bet my arse on it. :moon2:

9. Pass Rush

Pass Rush Guest

Six weeks ago I predicted Tony Romo would be on the cover, I like his chances now.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Romo would only go if they win the Super Bowl. If they go out before then, he's nowhere near a big enough name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar