Vikings trading for Bradford

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

520 says stop dat...

boycrying.jpg

• LOL LOL x 6
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

520 says Dgb way better than y'all wanna admit and the only reason y'all hating so hard is to convince yourself jrobd didn't make a ******* rookie move

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I was disappointed about the trade but he's an Eagle now, so time to move on.
    Not happy with all JRob's moves.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. 520

Fify

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

all I can say is that nobody here was in the position room.

Clearly DGB has the physical attributes to succeed in the NFL. So he must be lacking on the mental side. In his rookie season he had many moments where he looked to be oblivious to the play as it unfolded.

IMO it is obvious that DGB was not mentally grasping the offense ( I am being general here cause I have no idea if he could not understand huddle calls or what his exact issues were ) and the Titans had had enough of that :bs: and were ready to move on.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Some maybe, but not this guy. I say he is garbage, because in TN he was. Inconsistent, average hands, HORRID route running, and beat by average guys and a 5th rounder while given plenty of opportunity to be the guy. Now, could he be great in Philly? Maybe....I doubt it, but maybe...and if he is, I'll get behind him. I don't hate the guy at all and he has good size and athleticism. He simply didn't work out here, so I am over him.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

I can see where 520 is coming from. He was only here one year. Still relatively a young guy with a lot of room to grow. He had great potential as a receiver and I think they potentially gave up on him too soon. With that said, if he was a cancer in the locker room and bad for team chemistry and the culture which Jon Robinson was trying to revamp. It shouldn't be a surprise to no one that he is gone today. If its true that the comments made by the rookie were made to him by DGB. That's not really being a good teammate. The man should be out if it's a team first culture you are aiming for.

8. 520

Showing again why you're the only cool Mary fanboy

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Very valid if that's the case. I honestly hadn't heard much about him being a locker room issue or off field problem. Honestly though, put that aside. He wasn't anything special on the field for us either. Mariota was legit telling him where to be on the line. That's real real bad...and he was very inconsistent. In comes Tajae, and blew him out of the water....

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think it's just that he wasnt a professional nfl WR yet. Shouldnt you be a master of your craft at this level of play? Our team no longer has time to hold these guys hands while they develop. And that's a good thing IMO, we can't move forward by constantly having to wait on players...

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar