Vikings Game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titansfan4eva24, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Boo to Famous Dave's!

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

OK, it would have been nice if the bald-headed jerk would have also told me I couldn't bring a chair or cooler or anything besides my body into the lot. But he waited till today to drop that bomb, after I dropped about 50 bucks on BBQ catering. :grrr:

He was a total jerk about it today, I hope all you that do pay him every week let him know that he could lose a lot of business in the future by treating your friends like crap.

I will be calling the IRS whistle blower line tomorrow to make sure that company is reporting the income they are receiving from charging people to park there on Titan sundays.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

for what it's worth I left a big 'ole floater in his potty. :flush:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hoffa, I never thought you'd be a dry snitch! True, that dude was being a jerk to you, but let kharma handle him. This bish was really mean and rude to me today when I was trying to buy a snack. Good for her that I hadn't been drinking or they would have been treating her for french fry grease burns. I mean, honestly, I knew that I was looking all cute and happy and she was working behind a food counter. But that don't mean she can be mean to me and cuss! Don't hate the player, hate the game!

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Oh yes, I'm a big SOB if you get under my skin.
    I got more plans for the bald-headed jerk. Someone in business should learn to be more diplomatic if they want business, if he wants to be a jerk he will get the business....and not the type he wants...

6. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

The Mrs.

Hoffa = Karma

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar