Viking Fans talking alot of Smack...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Jeff, that's all good but I think it should be noted that pyschotictitan was talking about a mb apart from purplepride. The thread here post white wash job ;) paints purplepride as a glue huffer's board which clearly it is not.

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

It wasnt just him talkin trash theres alot more other people on that board think that we're not good.I find it amusing that a team 1-2 thinks their better because they beat a carolina team thats 2-0.They can say what they want about who we played but the bottom line is we dominated those teams defensively.Good teams put away bad teams and thats what we did.Thats why were 2nd in the league in points allowed.Should be 1st but the Ravens only played two games but we'll get there when its all said and done.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

pyschotictitan, the board you visited wasn't purplepride. That's all I'm saying.

4. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

My question to those that say we really have not beaten anyone with a good record is where will they rank the Titans if we beat the Vikings?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

all good,i'm sure their both filled with idiots

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Vikings have a very good defense, we cant go into this thinking were getting an easy win

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Of course we can't think they are easy. Hell even playing the Rams I would hope we weren't taking them lightly. But we are looking good though aren't we. Last seasons bggest weakness was how ineffective we were in the red zone. This year I think we are first in the entire NFL with 7 touchdowns in 8 trips. Wow. And the Vikngs are like 30th I believe. We should be alright in this one. Here comes 4-0...........dirty Vikings.

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

This game (like all games when you are undefeated) could be a trap game.

The Vikes could explode (a la Chargers) at any time on O with AP pounding the rock.

Bottom line, if we keep AP < 100 yards, we have a very high probability of running away with this one if we don't have an abnormally high number of turnovers.

I personally expect an epic battle in the trenches...

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I find it funny a team's fanbase talking smack when their quarterbacks name is Gus.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

you and about 0 other people. at least their QB has a solely masculine name or one that might be applied to way across the line lesbians.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar