Viking Fans talking alot of Smack...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Jumped on the vikings board to see what kind of smack they were talking and not surprisingly it was alot.Reminded me of the Jags fan actually.Apparently we're not as good as our record indicates and that we haven't played anyone good?Sunday we're gonna find out who has the better defense according to them....Our defense is going to welcome Adrian Peterson with open arms cause thats what the defense does and then we're going to shut his ***** down.Tennessee has a very good track record of shutting down teams with an explosive running game.Should be a very interesting gm with alot of defense.But i see our boys coming out on top and proving why we got the best defense in the nfl.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We aren't as good as our record indicates because we haven't played anyone good?

lol - they've only played ONE good team, and have a worse record than us.

3. jfrancis04

jfrancis04 AKA jonboy_the_titan

Yeah I was looking on their boards too and they have WAY too much confidence for a 1-2 team. They don't realize that we have yet to play up to our potential...yet we're still 3-0.

4. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Nordics have never been known for their intelligence have they?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Yeah, once we shut down AP, what the hell is Gus going to do, BESIDES throw picks to everyone in the secondary????

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. mrredskin

mrredskin Camp Fodder

this coming from fans of a team who's #1 QB headbutted RFK stadium.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The fans on the other message board, purple people or whatever, have been good sports and have some good discussion going.

They are pretty ****y for a 1-2 team though...

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I didn't know fans of a 1-2 team had any room for trash talk.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I bet they would give you coulda/shoulda all day long about playing the Colts.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Because we have an agreement in F2FA, we can only post links to member message boards. I recommend everyone head over to Purple Pride this week to lay down some friendly smack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar