Vikes @ Titans Preseason Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Yeah the radio is almost in real time and I've noticed TV is around 5-7 seconds after. HD is more delayed than SD. I had the same thought earlier about listening and watching.
    Didn't the Titans finally sign a deal to broadcast on Sirius?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. 24

24 Starter

Trust me, getting excited about the future of our franchise wasn't what divided the franchise...
  3. RazorbackTitan

RazorbackTitan Practice Squad

I don't think hoping your number 1 draft pick does good will divide the fanbase.
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

Where on this site do you find real football? The football link is for soccer...

During the regular season I get Sunday Ticket, but I wonder how much longer Direct TV has a lock on this....with all of the internet streaming and other stuff happening these days, I am guessing that we will see some form of internet "pay per view" as well. Actually, I believe that Direct TV offers this as an option for Sunday Ticket right now, but at some point I would like to see some real competition for this.

Any other more web savvy folks have input on this? In the meantime I will try out the PDP site for tonight's game.
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You're in Nashville?

SIRI 112

http://www.siriusxm.com/tennessetitans?p=1282010532831
  6. CheeseheadTitan

Yeah....FINALLY. That really has irritated me for the past 5 years. We actually were the only NFL team that did not broadcast with the home announcers on Sirius...just embarrassing.
  7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

people said it was because we couldn't find anyone who could speak properly.
  8. CheeseheadTitan

Yeah....this was one area where I had to agree with Costarica. Not having a home deal on Sirius was pathetic IMO. It is way past time this season. That said, I look forward to hearing Mike Keith on the Sundays that I am traveling to jobsites.
  9. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Uh... I didn't say that I expected Locker to be 30/30 and have 20 TDs, 0 INT, and 700 yds passing. I just said I was looking forward to seeing how he did...

I have no expectations for Locker. As a fan of the team I would like to see him do well though.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Those stats would be awesome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.