View from the Other Side: Titans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Jack Del Rio counted off the plays and circumstances that spelled doom for his team – Maurice Jones-Drew’s fumble, a fumble return that was disallowed and Josh Scobee’s mysterious leg injury – but it was an unthinkable inability to match up physically against the Tennessee Titans that was reason number one.

“We run it 18 times and they run it 49. There’s usually a problem when it’s like that,” Del Rio said following a disheartening, 13-10 season-opening loss at Jacksonville Municipal Stadium.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And Jack's seat just got a bit hotter.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think they are saying the same thing that we are saying, we were right there, how did we not score. We should have scored more. They should have scored more. This game would have been close if all points were scored as usual and if the Jaggies had a kicker. I don't think it was bad performance. They had a death grip on us for much of the game. We just have a playmaker. They don't. Which is what we all should be saying. Vince Young makes plays where others don't.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

And yesterday his name was Chris Brown.
    Vince didn't make the plays that won yesterday. His passing was a liability. His passes looked like wounded ducks that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. His fumbling...

He had to get an IV right before the half. I wonder if he was hungover? Did he make curfew?

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Here's the view from the other side...

[​IMG]

Sorry... I couldn't resist.

::rimshot::

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

It's All About The Suit Jack Loose It Man!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar