VIDEO: VY vs Phil Simms

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

I think if you look at the first shot in this video, you will believe that Vince looked at Bo to draw the safety up. VY has no play if the throw was intended for Bo.

Also, included the play to Britt in the Giants game that Fish quoted as the same play. Also, included the sorta no look pass to Bo in the Saints preseason game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6BSiGkW-xU

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Lol that last angle along with the other two includes plays makes it flat out obvious that
    the pass was intended for scaife. That or vy has started throwing no look passes.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I think it's pretty obvious that Young is (finally) starting to lure defenders off with his eyes.
    On the Giants play he's looking to his left the whole time and then knows where Britt is (supposed to be).
    In the Saints game he just turns his head wide right before he zips it in the middle to Scaife.

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

He even said himself he was looking at Bo the whole time to make sure Kenny was open. How is this even a debate? Maybe it is for those unwilling to accept Vince's evolution as a good passer.

5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I'm sorry, but I'm a newb.

Is that PacManHOF fellow really Merrill Hoge?

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Clearly obvious he makes the correct throw and read. Nice footage to put this to rest. VY is on his A game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar