VIDEO: VY vs Dolphins

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Looked pretty good to me!

2. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Several dropped balls, thanks CJ, Scaife, Gage... Nice block on Vince's scramble there Scaife NOT !!!

Awesome block Dave Stewart on the sack and fumble play NOT !!!

Some extremely unworthy players out there on the field yesterday, not making catches, not making blocks, not making an effort period.

Vince had three throws that were poor (one was short to Nate, one batted down at the LOS, and the pick), he had several dropped, and one that was certainly a bit risky (to Nate on the goal line). Not exactly a great performance, but a hell of a lot better than Collins, and when Vince started to roll out things started opening up... Interestingly CJ had 114 yds through the middle of the third qtr and ended up with 117, we always bit** about not throwing it enough and yet here was a clear case that we probably should have run the ball a few more times than we actually did... Also, do we ever really use play action ?? Seems like we hardly ever do effectively ...

3. Section334

Section334 Tha Masta of Disasta

Please take Gage off the field..holy crap, terrible..and Bo Scaife??? Why aren't we using Jared Cook like the Packers used Jermichael Finley? Cook has sticky mitts for hands and is a mismatch all day against the linebackers......I wonder what our coaches thinking...

4. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

I wasn't very impressed at all.

The one that sticks out to me was the roll-out. He actually looked like he running better than he has as well.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#1 - Justin Gage is iffy, maybe still hurt a little?
    #2 - Bo Scaife is horrible
    #3 - Vince didn't even look for open receivers. It's like he determines who he is going to throw to before he even hikes it. A few plays he had open receivers but they weren't thrown to (aka Moss).

We need to use Damian Williams over Justin Gage. Then we need more Jared Cook/Craig Stevens over Bo Scaife. Maybe if we start Cook for once Scaife will wake up and get focused. Bottom line: I miss Kenny.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Justin Gage could be our 6th WR, we'd be good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Wonder if Young could emulate what Vick does? Mike Vick was amazing last night. Wonder if he could see another $100M contract? And after seeing Vick's footwork, I'm beginning to buy into what Steve Young keeps preaching. I hope Vince was watching last nights beat down by the Eagles. Glad we didn't have to see Vick a few weeks ago. Phew we dodge a bullet there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

I think VY's game was pretty good, for someone that didnt even practice. Most of the reason we didnt move the ball good was because of all the dropped passes. Like was said already, we actually needed to run more because they were playing the safetys back a lot. I like what Moss has done for us so far. I think we are going to have some big games this year. I'll say that game was bad because of the bye week, I need something to use for an excuse.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We could only dream of Young using his legs some like he did as a rookie. He's not been there since the quad injury, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar