VIDEO:This is what the Super Bowl would have looked like if....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by turnNburn, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turnNburn

turnNburn All American NCAAF Gamer!

i got 11.. was just bored and popped in 09 lol
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Loved Madden 10. I scored 27 ppg and allowed 17 ppg against level 15-35s. I was a level 22, I believe.

It was a perfect system for me. 11 is terrible. Nothing about it feels right. Pass defense is pathetic. Don't use bump and run because you'll get burned every time. It's good, in a way, they made the receiver more likely to break away, but it's too common.

I play bend don't break style of defense until my opponent reaches the redzone. I have two plays designed for turnovers and are both very effective inside the 20.

I am now better at passing in 11, but much worse at running and worse at defense in every single way.

I score like 24 ppg and give up 19-20 ppg. Nowhere near as dominant as I was in 10. Also, if you don't use the best teams, good luck. I played with the Titans every game in 10. I can't use them in 11.

I am 100% sure that it is predetermined who catches every pass (whether it be a circus catch or not), who picks off every pass whether it be a circus pick or not), who fumbles every other play, , who breaks tackles, who gets lag-shat on, etc.

I fumbled 8 times in a game last night... none of these were from hard hits, hit sticks etc. I ended up losing by 3 and the 14 year old sent me a voice message talking ****.

Done with this garbage. Time to trade it in.
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There is hope for this game now.

Just about everyone on the Titans have an improved rating.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I haven't played my Madden 11 in about a month or longer. Is Verner still severely under rated?
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

With the update today he went DOWN to a 70. I think he was a 72 or 73 last week. wtf?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.