Video: Merrill Hoge's stupid anti-Vince rant

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Go Down, Moses, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

Unbelievable on one of the nfl live shows not just Hoge but the main guy that looks like a worm talked about the collapse of the Giants and the key kick by Bironas but then talked about how Vinces stats were subpar or something to that nature. Its not just Merril look at the highlight reels 90% of the highlights are the giants and 5% are about Bironas. Vinces superb performance literally got no recognition!!!!!!

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Geez... I seriously want to punch Merill Hoge in the face

3. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I was just watching the office pool withe Hodge, and before the commentator asked who merril thought would win this week, he said something like "we all know how much you love Vince Young." Merrill then went on to say something like "thats why I'm going to talk about the real quarterback, Peyton Manning."

I can't wait untill Merrill just has to shut up, and agree that Vince is a great QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar