Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Video: Merrill Hoge's stupid anti-Vince rant

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Go Down, Moses, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    I guess Hoge had his closed during the 2005 College Football Season. :rolleyes:
  2. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    I saw NFL 2nite yesterday and the one guy was ragging on Jaws saying "youd still have Kerry Collins in if you had the choice wouldnt you?", all the others laughed at him as he then said "No I would Not!!"
    they made him look like an idiot, which I find hilarious
  3. DynamoSupremo F-Back

Moolah:
    $0
    This isn't my first rodeo. I know how to work with a file, and saving it didn't help. It crashed everything I threw at it. Oh well, I'll just have to take your word that Hoge is a crazy nutcase. :D
  4. Slackmaster Starter

Moolah:
    $3
    I show it as DIVX 5.0.

Could it be a codec issue?
  5. Go Down, Moses Guest

Sorry, Dynamo. I wasn't trying to take a shot at you or anything.

Slackmaster, yes it is DivX 5.0.

And Plato is exactly right: there is no reason for any "analyst" to ever go that far with a player. It's almost like Vince kidnapped his daughter or something. I mean, he's got a weird obsessive/compulsive fixation on Vince.
  6. High Rise Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Here's the same video on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_arBzsPwPg
  7. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    that video has you guys in an uproar :rotfl:
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    i just like how he is judging the kid for not being consistent in his first preseason. seems like rookie QBs generally struggle with consistency
  9. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Wow I had never seen that before. Read allot about it but not actaully seen it. I love how he hypes Kerry Collins for his consistence and how he would be an asset to our team. I guess that is correct because if Volek was in he probably would have started more games and the VY show would still be practicing.

I also love how he dog Rogers for not being able to read an open FB (huge position for Green Bay :rolleyes: ). Especially with 4 guys in his face.
  10. Go Down, Moses Guest

"You also need an anticipation when you throw the football, an awareness. Studying him on tape in the preseason and even in college that is the two things that Vince Young lacks. Those are the two things you can't teach a guy. He either has it or he doesn't have it, and Vince Young has not shown that he's improved for this, that's why they get Kerry Collins, but they are going to be stuck with Vince Young for the next three years. Everybody's talking about three years with Vince Young now, well, you're forced to. Financially, because of what you paid him, you can't get rid of him for three years. So that's why it's going to take that much time and that's how many opportunities he's gonna have. But what I've seen on tape, there's no signs of this guy ever being a bonafide, legitimate quarterback in the National Football League."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.