VIDEO: Here's a look at VY's attempts vs Seahawks and Cardinals. Judge for yourself.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

Here's a look at VY's attempts vs Seahawks and Cardinals. Judge for yourself regarding his progress.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7qlAE9-9yic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7qlAE9-9yic?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• High Five High Five x 12
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I always enjoy these "mixes". I'm seeing a lot of improvement overall. He seems to have issues when his mechanics break down (always did). Rolling left should be banned for him. In camp, I noticed his shorter passes have been much better but we'll know more once they count.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

:yell2: earlers! Welcome back!!

4. JCBRAVE

I'm very happy with Vince's improvement over the past few months, it shows he's serious about football. Without that boneheaded roll out to the left where he threw the pick in Seattle, his passer rating would be 108.6 through these two games. Imagine Vince Young maintaining a passer rating of 108.6 through the season!?!

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd be willing to be that if VY can keep his passer rating around 95, the Titans win, at least, 12 games. So much hinges on him this season. Defenses will be keying CJ. If Young does enough with his arm to ease that pressure, I look for a big season from the Titans offense.

It'll be an offense like we've not seen since '03.

6. JCBRAVE

I might even have to draft Vince onto my fantasy team this year instead of just picking him up later hoping he'll be worth something.

7. iQon

iQon Starter

I didn't see the first pre-season game, but I'm very happy with what he showed on Monday.

I can't believe how much Vince has improved. It's good to see he took his role serious, because we could have easily drafted a bust. Most people will still sheepishly say he's not good until he throws for 4k yards a season, but I think he's progressing great in our system. We may be "surprising" the media again.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Thanks for the Video I really wanted to see this.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm very pleased with Vince's progression. I think our offense will be very exciting to watch. I think our defense will be very exciting to watch.

I think this is going to be a good season if both sides play like they have these past 2 games.

10. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

He's definitely making good progress... I said it after the SEA game and now again after the ARI game - he's consistently hitting on throws he used to stink on. Lots of nice slants in tight windows - for the most part hitting guys in stride and on time. He's throwing pretty well to the sidelines and he's actually accurate over the deep middle.

We're not seeing any balls get away from him and float anymore. We're not seeing the short passes in the dirt. He's putting the ball in a place where his receivers can get it and make a play. For the most part he's making good decisions - other than the INT (which I still think was 60% Gage's fault for a sloppy route).

But I'm most impressed with Nate so far... I had written him off by the end of last season. He's looking really good - Britt isn't going to have the #1 spot handed to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar