Video: CJ vs. Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

PERHAPS NOT ENOUGH CJ SEX TALK UP IN HERRRR!:spank: :kissass:

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW Blaine Bishop had the same opinion as me concerning that safety running down CJ.

Not angle the safety ran him down.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Where does a safety "run down" CJ?I dare you, show me. Forcing him out doesn't count

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

CJ had a hell of a game. The difference is clearly in the OLine. He still doesn't seem to be hitting that explosive gear, but when the linemen are getting to the second level and putting hats on linebackers he makes big plays.

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Not to kill the love that our OL and CJ are getting in this topic but I think we should all temper our hopes just a little bit. The Bucs are ranked 30th against the run and just recently lost they're best defensive lineman. The Saints will be a much tougher test for Johnson in 2 weeks.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

And Tommie Campbell has some wheels. He turned on the jets and ran past everyone with ease. That was a good play call to steal momentum.

7. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Probably has to do with CJ having to juke two or three times before even getting to the line of scrimmage......Roos isn't holding up too well it seems.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I thought they were 26th? Oh well

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I thought the same thing too. I can see why he didn't wanna run full speed and risk getting hurt on that we field. No doubt the blocking was way better and CJ's vision was much sharper. He ran like a totally different running back, looked like the CJ we're used to seeing out there. The run I loved most was when we ran behind Damian Williams and used him as a shield to get those extra yards. I'm thinking he could have an even bigger day in Buffalo because I can see us running the ball a lot if the weather is the same or worse.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yes it does. CJ2k scores, easily, on that play.

36 ran CJSideways down and ended the play 40 yards short of a TD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar