Video: CJ vs. Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

clearly the little guy is selfish and it hurt the Titans.

I dont care for that at all.

Having said that CJ has never been in any trouble, well he has issues with dreads on a stick. I was quite pleased too see him make a read and hit a hole sunday. Too bad his 5th gear is gone. He got ran down by a safety that previous too his holdout he would have ran right past.

Titans and CJ will be together till 2014 at the earliest, best I can tell, so I do want him too succeed. But that means CJ has too put the Titans ahead of his stats. We will see.

2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Where are you getting your definition of "ran down"? Cause when I think of getting "ran down" I think of someone from BEHIND catching you. Forcing someone out is way different than running someone down.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CJ2k its all the same.

CJsideways it apparently matters

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

did CJ do you sideways similar to Sandusky?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CJ would definatly be the punk in any sausage type relationship

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Did CJ "Big Ben" your sister or something?

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

They showed a clip of us!!! :banana::banana:

Only took 3 months!

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

isnt it a good thing that a runing back is obsessed with stats. It should be bad if a running back doesnt care about his stats. CJ has been a team guy. He just wanted to be financially supported. If he loves getting stats doesnt that mean he loves to produce for the Titans

9. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Not really, because if a RB is obsessed with thier stats, they will always be looking for that homerun shot, rather than just taking what you can get. A lot of times just taking what the defense gives you keeps the chains moving.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Way too much CJ sex talk in here.

A bit weird.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar