Video: CJ vs. Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For your viewing pleasure plus the kickoff return for TD as a bonus.

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmmpjy_titans-vs-buccaneers-focus-on-cj_sport"]Dailymotion - titans vs buccaneers focus on CJ - une vidéo Sports & Extreme[/ame]

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmmqgl_tommie-campbell-kickoff-return-for-td_sport"]Dailymotion - Tommie Campbell kickoff return for TD - une vidéo Sports & Extreme[/ame]

Compliments of Frederic DEGORGUE.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Refreshing to see.

Shades of old CJ. He seemed to be coasting as yards were coming in gashes. Making people miss without much effort- just subtle side steps and keeping plays alive.

Still not as fast as he used to be, but I'll take this any Sunday if he can keep this up.

Good game. Hit the holes quick and didnt stand around in the backfield. That was the main difference.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Finally made people miss and showed some explosion, first game all year he's looked any good.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Otto had a very good game and Scott had a better day than he's been having.

Cook was in as a blocker on 11 of CJ's carries. I've not seen that before. Usually when Cook lines up it's a guaranteed pass play.

Maybe that was a factor in finding CJ some room to run.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, that main difference was he trusts his linemen to block for him. He got great lanes, and shot up them. And why do you keep saying he's slower? We can all notice that my dude..... Anyone else and no one cares, but cause C.J. is C.J. he HAS to run a 4.24? No, a 4.3 through 4.4 is fast enough to get the job done.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Looked much better, little hesitation. Also broke several tackles.

Honestly, I think he's trying to be more of an all-around back now and the run blocking hasn't really allowed it.

He could have easily broke off a big one today but there just wasn't opportunities for it. Most of his big stuff was up the sideline with defenders taking angles to get him out of bounds.

The moment he gets a wide open hole like that up the middle, I think he's gone.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Not as fast as he used to be?!?! haha please he showed his speed well enough no one on that team would have been able to catch him if he got the room.

And hit the holes without hesitation is the main difference?!?!?! The main difference was that there was holes for him to run through. Thats why there was no hesitation, your boy ringer looked real well too lol.

That game just shows what cj can do if you get him just a little hole to run through!! If theres anything i can criticize it would have to be the fact that it looked like he got winded so easy and had to come out a lot, which hurt cause ringer was garbage!

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The return was outstanding. The coaches dialed it up at the perfect time knowing that direction was unlikely to be as deep going into the wind. The timing was dead on. Nice wall.

The Titans need to find more ways to get Campbell the football.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

My god, even when you give the guy props his mom still shows up to take up for him.

1. If he got room? He had the sidelines on several runs and either got chased out or caught. What's your excuse for that?

I'm just happy to see him in the open field finally, myself.

2. NFL Network and others have shown countless video (even during our games) where the lanes have been there but CJ has either turned the wrong way, hesitated too long, or just missed them. He finally hit the hole with no hesitation like he did the last 2 years... thus the reason the success.

10. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Make a smile come to your face doesn't it? Looks like a tape of CJ2K season. Hes starting to show confidence in his line again. Props to the Oline for their best game of the season, with probably the best run blocker out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar