Video: CJ vs. Bills

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmrks0_titans-vs-bills-focus-on-cj_sport"]Titans vs Bills focus on CJ - Vidéo Dailymotion[/ame]

By Frédéric DEGORGUE.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Best he's looked all year. The burst is 2009-esque at times. His patience, vision and ability to keep plays alive until something opens up (which are all attributes that he doesn't get enough credit for) were really on display yesterday.

3. devin39120

devin39120 Guest

and you guys think he lost his speed?!? He clearly shows he still has it in these highlights. especailly the last one where he spinned off and ran down the left sidelines for about 15 yards.

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

at around 4 minutes, that run is sick. nice move. Obviously he isnt full speed like we are used to but 4.4. for a running back who we gave 500 carries to last year is not bad. Once he gets a training camp and offseason in him, watch out.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol I posted this last night..why was it deleted and reposted?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The guy who made it sends me the link each Monday and I wanted to give him credit.

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

oh ok!:beer2:

8. devin39120

devin39120 Guest

Ii think Jake Scott might need to be replaced too...Go look at the long CJ TD run. Do u see how bad he got beaten? Yea CJ got the TD but it looks like he did not make any effort to push the LB

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ill tell you who did dominate, and i already commented on this in another thread, but leroy was a beast on that run.

also, hall as usual, pushed a guy into another essentially taking two out...

we need more of these...i miss seeing CJ streak across the field

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar