VIDEO: Andre Johnson miked up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

LOL.... huh?! How is it hypocrisy (sp) to disagree with people that are berating AJ for losing his cool against a troll. That's what Finnegan does right? He said that his game is to troll (not verbatim, but I assume you get the picture). So, people act like Finnegan is innocent here and had nothing to do with it, I disagree and voice my opinion, and that makes ME a hypocrite? HAHA! OK!

I agree, AJ was in the wrong, and if it were Kevin Walter he would have been suspended IMO. I think they BOTH should have been suspended, but I think they would have felt that punishment would be more harsh for the Texans since AJ is more important to the team than CF is to the Titans success. Doesn't make it right though.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

greaaaaat..

3. globelieves

globelieves Starter

That kinda sounds like A.J. saying...oh Ref, sir, I wasn't gonna throw a punch until C.F. got in my head.

Point is YOU DID BOTHER TO CREATE IT and HE DID THROW A PUNCH.

4. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I do thank you for correcting my spelling though. I really should proof my posts for mistakes before I hit submit because, for some reason, spelling errors really seem to irritate people. :D

5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Dude. I don't care what every other team thinks. I care less what Houston Texans fans think. Especially ones who have the nerve to call us "homers."

Notice I'm not slumming your boards...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Oilers81

Oilers81 Camp Fodder

Captain Obvious.... is that you?

Irritate... not really. I just thought the red jagged line would have made it obvious.

I am not calling you ALL homers, just the ones that lack objectivity and think CF did nothing wrong... those of you ARE homers. I have clearly said, multiple times, that AJ should have been suspended.

If you don't care what I think, why bother replying to my post?

7. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

Because you responded to me and I'm polite like that.

8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Obviously I'm not using spell check, Captain. :sad2:

I'm also watching 2 football games and typing on two message boards at the same time.

9. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Why aren't you watching the half time highlights?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

:sleepy::howdy::sleepy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar