Vic Beasley

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, Apr 9, 2015.

?
  1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    81.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

situational players dont get picked 2nd, they shouldn't anyways

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I agree. He shouldn't be taken by us. I'm just going against the notion that he can't be an effective NFL player due to size. A lot of great pass rushers don't have "ideal" size.. but they leave a lot to be desired in the run game, like Freeney and Mathis did.

I hope it's Qb or trade at #2 this year.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wait, so you want to spend two first round draft picks on a position where we just invested the the most money on this off season?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I really like Vic Beasley but I'm still not a fan of drafting someone in the top 10 and him being at best a rotation player until an injury (maybe). I don't think the Titans are in a position to make that kind of move. They need either to invest in a QB that they believe can be a franchise guy (Mariota) or trade back and pick up 1 or 2 guys in the 1st round who can come in and start and make an immediate impact.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I get what youre saying but after seeing him at 230ish vs this drafts 13th rated Tackle, and perform rather poorly, I just dont buy the hype at 2.

If he played at a higher weight all year Id be a big fan, but vs NFL level talent I simply cant sign off on what I belibve to be an undersized player. Where were Mathis and Freeney taken in the draft? Certainly not 2nd overall...

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Hell Yea, Orakpo has had injury problems and Morgan has only had one good year.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar