Vet Qbs for March..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Yeah, right now my guess is it pans out like this:
    1. Munchak returns.
    2. We aren't able to draft a QB in the 1st.
    3. We sign Schaub.
    4. We pray that Locker makes a miraculous recovery.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

But remember, what's Jay gonna do without Brandom Marshall? Throw a fit and be a coach killer? Oh wait:/

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That sounds about right actually

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I guess. I think I'm pretty bias against Schaub after this year. I'd be ok with him as a backup.

5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I think our better option is to trade for cousins or Mallett if these are our choices. No thank you to all 6. I wouldbt be against drafting one in the 2nd either.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I just want to draft a QB, whether it's in the 1st or 2nd.. I don't want to draft a QB beyond that point.

Let Locker and the new drafted QB compete and whoever wins, wins.. Locker wins, then we have the highly drafted QB waiting in the wings if Locker gets injured (which he will), and if the new QB wins, then we have Locker to step right in (for a week or 2 before he gets injured) if the new QB gets injured.

As for the QB's listed by RT, I don't care for none of them.

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

If you look at our history, you'll see that it suggests that we will draft an insurance policy for Locker.

I see what we did with Britt and we are now in a much better position because of it.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He sucks. Saying he's better than the guys we have doesn't mean anything, because the guys we have are awful and it doesn't take a whole lot to be better.

Anyone who thinks Jay Cutler is going to make this team better at $16+ million per year is ****ed in the head.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

This discussion highlights yet another reason munchack must go.

He is going to push for a win now short term band aid when what we need is a long term plan.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Your comments were so terse and stupid i wasn't sure.

So Josh McCown is going to retire after having the best season of his career?

Your comment about Romo was so deep it blew my mind. Who would want a QB with a career 96 passing rating? A guy who has been to 3 pro bowls. Wouldn't want that.

And that is the dynamic that is going on now with the cowboys. A QB with 31 TD passes and only 10 ints is the scapegoat for their problems. A situation we could take advantage of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar