Vet Qbs for March..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I do NOT want to see Fitztragic ever back in two-tone blue, send his ass packing.

But you're spot on when saying franchise QB's dont become available, and that it takes striking out a few times to finally strike oil.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

WHAT!?

And where does Rusty Smith fit into this? We can't not re-sign Rusty.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

He's the head coach under this plan.

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I hate it SOOOO much the Colts didnt have to go through the QB roller coaster going from Manning to Luck. JUST NOT FAIR!!!! Think about if that neck thing with Peyton happened ONE year later. They would have been stuck drafting Geno Smith, EJ Manual, or Mike Glennon

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No, No and more no.

I'm tired of watching my team being led by some other team's castoffs. Collins, Hasslebeck, just no.

Why do this? What does it possibly gain us? You aren't building any future with that. Sure, you might sneak in as a six seed, but who cares? You should be swinging for the fences of a superbowl, not making lame ass cheap moves to sneak into a field you don't belong in.

I'd rather see us draft MULTIPLE QB's in one draft. Hell, take one in the first every damn year till we get luck. But kick the tires on pathetic retreads?

Pass.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I only want Schaub as a backup, a cheaper alternative to Fitzpatrick. Still want us to draft a QB in the first or second.

7. JCBRAVE

makes total sense

8. TitanDoug

TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

The only one that interests me and is likely available is Cutler.

Schaub was never anything special, and all of a sudden throws pick-6's like he's getting bribed by the DBs. You have to wonder if he's nearing the end of the line. And even if this year was an aberation - what has Schaub ever done to make anyone think he can lead anyone to more than a 1st round flameout?

Cutler, on the other hand, is the type of guy that can get us to the playoffs next year. Kind of like a plug and play guy here. We've essentially got the offense built already - we just need a triggerman. Our WR corps is better than the Bears top to bottom, our OL is definately alot better.

Yeah, he has a tendency to wilt, but he's also the guy that, with a little luck and a solid supporting cast (which we have), just maybe he gets hot at the right time of the year and next think you know you're in the Super bowl.

I'm not a huge fan of this years QB class - alot of them appear to be projects (Murray, Metteberger, Carr) or guys whose game may not translate to the NFL (Manziel, Bridgewater, Boyd). By the time we get those guys up to speed, we've wasted the primes of guys like Hunter, Wright, etc.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It is for Shortbus.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Guys, Jay Cutler sucks.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar