VET O-LINE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Walldaprince, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I'm not arguing against spending the money, just getting more use out of it. Quality FA tackles are expensive.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

@JCBRAVE may know. Valuation of OTs is very subjective, anyway. Some think Lewan is solid, some say he is poop.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

In the context of admitting past mistakes? Not really. There have been posters on here from last offseason that didn't want to take Mariota for this reasoning.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think we can all agree that we need to be very aggressive in FA to bring in some top talent that actually fits into our scheme.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And those people are idiots and no one cares what they think

Don't be so naive to think a Tackle fixes our issues, the struggle extends beyond his reach

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

And if no one is willing to make a deal what is the issue? You have a guy sitting there that you want and no one will move with you, so you wouldn't sacrifice the four slots of position to take him?

I think the consensus on the board is to trade down, but it takes two to tango.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I think Andre Smith is a legit option. I'd prefer Cordy Glenn but Buffalo won't let him go. Cincy drafted two tackles rds 1/2 last year, which Cincys GM might use to invest money elsewhere. Andre has had an up/down career but had is coming off a good year.

I'd also resign Byron Bell, he's battling Poutassi for LG.

That leaves center, I'd prefer to sign Stefan Wisniewski, steals a division rivals center, & he had a great year. Plan B: draft a 2nd-4th rd center.

Lewan - Bell/Poutassi - Wisniewski - Warmack - Smith

I'd be thrilled with that o-line. Allows us to draft playmakers early, which likely means Bosa. We won't take a DB, QB, & no other players worthy. Take Bosa & suddenly we have Rak, Casey, Morgan, & Bosa getting after the QB.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I concur. But pass on Bell, he's trash.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Not gonna lie.. I bring Bell back as a reserve..he's always in the middle of a fight lol! we need that toughness, plus his versatility is good for a reserve. Can play almost any position on the line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Oh ok yes as a reserve but not as a starter. He gets pushed around too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar