Verner still the starter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Because there is no history of Jeff Fisher playing an inferior player too long. :rolleyes:

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

How is Jason McCourtey inferior? He's played in four games and has two picks. He played really well while he was the starter. Verner earned his PT, McCourtey didn't lose it.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alex likes to argue with a wall. Facts be damned!

People like alex said Fisher would make Mccourty the starter as soon as he came back. he did not so when somebody brings up that FACT alex gives him an "it sucks". The truth sucks Alex? No it sucks when you are wrong and told about it.

Not only is Verner still starting they are using Verner inside with Mccourty outside in dime packages so we can have all our best cover people on the field.

Here is something positive about our team and it pisses Alex off. 2 young CBs one a 5th rd pick and another a 4th rd pick both playing really well. Bad news for the haters of this team.

5. Alex1939

I dished the "it sucks" because the original post was insulting to other forum members.

lol about liking to argue with a wall. You argue so much you can't keep straight who said what or the topic you are arguing about.... Here's the proof...

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=63765&page=7

Here's the "Verner must Start over McCourty thread. Please note I didn't even post in it.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=64257&page=7

I really hope people will pick up on the fact that you just lie about other posters and their opinions to try and make people look bad.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Then why did you bash the original post if that never was your position?

The post obviously hit home especially the "dumb ones" part.

Alex do something about your illness. I'm serious. You have a lot of hate in you. You are one of the few posters that actually started a thread based on bashing another poster.

Not that i mind i can handle you with no problem but when you go ballistic over common sense things we have to wonder.

Fisher's winning streak against a whole conference is proof that he sucks. Verner will not start! What bizzaro world are you living in?

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is contradictory about that sentence? Only Alex doesn't know.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The problem with many posters like Alex is that they see something negative even when there is nothing negative.

We had posters here bashing Fisher for something he never yet did or could do. When their complaint was not justified another poster told them about it and that's when Alex lost it.

How dare you insult my friends man! It's like some sick little club of unhappy people defending each other.

How dare Bigtitan call out the likes of eric and deuce. Alex won't stand for it.

Notice how they post the same when we win and lose? Doesn't matter to them they just have to hate.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay enough about Alex and RollTide, this is good news for us. Verner rightfully should be the corner opposite of Cortland. He's played better than anyone could have asked for. After having to deal with Mouton as a rookie, most of us were a little worried Verner would have some of the same struggles, but instead he's played like an All-Pro. I've been saying for a while now that Verner is our best corner, no way Fisher would bench our best corner right now.

10. Alex1939

The difference is you rarely show respect for other posters and are often insulting to many members of this board, including myself many times. That also includes attributing opinions and statements to posters when they haven't made them. As far as I'm concerned, you don't deserve respect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar