Verdict Reached in Casey Anthony Murder Trial.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I wonder what makes Jesse think he would make it through the juror selection process.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

You guys better change your ways before its to late. Sickos.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I doubt he is eligible for jury duty...too young.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think we established that a long time ago now.

"Dead girls can't say no." - jessestylex

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

"That means Jesse should be locked up for necrophilia! Common, that's all the evidence you need!"

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

And I doubt Jesse even cares about the verdict, he's just bored and trying to get a reaction from folks.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Could not find a link for it but this is definatly yet another case where the prosecution overreaches hoping for a conviction based on emotion rather than facts. Some sort of manslaughter/neglect/something/anything that would have put that chick in prison and then continue to work the case until the evidence was there for a bigger conviction. Kinda like the Nashville police did Perry March. Took them 20 years or so, and going after everyone March knew including his daddy, but they got him. I'm still not sure he is guilty but I don't for a second believe his is totally innocent. Would be easier to have him locked away if there was a body. But I digress the case I could not find a link too happened in downtown Nashville about 15 years ago. Two drunks had been drinking all night and then attempted to drive home but pinned a pregnant lady onto a light pole killing her and the baby. The husband was a bigtime lawyer and the prosecution went for the death penalty instead of manslaughter. The drunks walked because they were not guilty of premeditated murder and it was plainly obvious that they were not guilty of that.

The case in the OP lacks data and they should have lowered the charges to get that chick in prison and then continue too work the case.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

She'll get a book deal.
    She'll get money.
    She'll blow the money.
    She'll get knocked up.
    Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

or the jury could have had souls and charged her anyways.

nobody would have got mad if the Jury convicted her of 1st degree and if you did get mad over that then you need help. sickos!

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Mad = Emotion.

Our justice system operates under a court of law, not a court of public appeal or emotion.

If you must be angry, be mad at the prosecution. They attempted to persuade the jury to a guilty verdict based on emotion, not evidence. The prosecution blew it. I'm amazed that most of the press continues to give them a pass. She would have been behind bars for at least 30 years if they had NOT attempted a capital punishment with that flimsy evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar