Verdict Reached in Casey Anthony Murder Trial.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Words of advice...

[​IMG]

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Just seen an interview with some of the jury...what a bunch of clowns. I see why they blew it.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

prosecution blew it IMO, but I haven't seen/heard jury interviews.

I know the OJ jury were dumb as bricks.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

They should have interviewed the bodyguard for Casey, she said Casey acted like a kid at home playing with stickers and stuff and always changed the subject if the bodyguard said anything about Caylee. she said Casey loved the attention and would get mad if it stormed cause the news helicopters couldn't hover the house.

Bodyguard said the murder is very simple but people think it's complicated cause of all the lies and media.

She thinks Casey killed Caylee with chloroform and kept her in the trunk in a bag until her dad got to close to the trunk one day when he was going to put gas cans in there ...Casey had to throw a random fit to get her dad away from the trunk.

Once she managed that she panicked and dumped the body and tore the bag open when she took it out and that caused the bad smell in the trunk.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Jessee nobody thinks she was innocent, just that the prosecution attempted more than the evidence could prove.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar