Velasco

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Played very well today. I'm sure it was also a combination of the much improved playcalling, essentially keeping the line less crowded, but he was a pleasant surprise. Good to know we have good depth. Sucks to know we may have to rely on him.

Which reminds me, anything known on Amano's injury?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

He needs to hold less, that's for sure. It was an issue in preseason as well, hopefully he won't be Alex Baron 2.0.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The whole line looked MUCH better today.

Maybe Harris should stay out?

4. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

The o-line looked much better because we opened up the passing game a little more...we are going to have to make teams know that we can be a passing threat for CJ and the O-line to have success...we're making improvements.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Our pass protection has sucked all year too, if you hadn't noticed.

6. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

yeah because when we have 3rd and long because you ran it the first two downs or passed it short in the flats their going to send pressure! they don't respect our passing game...but when you have success passing the ball especially on early downs it keeps the D on there toes. The o-line looked better because we weren't as predictable as we had been the past several weeks.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Velasco is far from good depth, but I'm pleased with his performance. I wish he was able to get more quality reps before yesterdays game.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It's great to be balanced and all and we needed to open things up but we become a first rate team when we can run the ball even when they think we are probably going to run it and if this guy is a better run blocker than Harris maybe he should be playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar