Vegas Police press felony charges against Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

So far they've gone to the DA twice with this case, and he keeps sending them back. Today will be #3. And now it's come out that he gave a DNA sample and it's not a match to the bite... all the people fingering Pac are not talking anymore and avoiding the police? I'm not saying this is definitely the case - but it's looking more and more like this is one thing Pac is innocent of, and the police have tunnel-vision.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

can't we just get rid of this clown

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

probably because that's illegal in some states :grrhee:

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

If he is charged, but not convicted, do they hold it against him in the possibility of coming back week 10??

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the chances of a trial date being set and done with before week ten are slim to none, considering how backed up our legal system is.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm wondering the same thing. But not about pacman.

8. I would imagine this would be a huge stress reliever if he came out of this clean,hopefully it does and he stays low key for 10 weeks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar