Vegas Odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/story.cfm/story/1405512

We are only favored against the Jaguars at home and the Cardinals.

Even the KC game is a PK.

There is some (-1) action with the Jets and Oakland.

If you want to know how your team will actually produce, ignore the networks and experts. Pay attention to Vegas.

This is a 6-8 win team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

This is some bs info. This team improved waaaaaaay over last year. This vegas odds says we win two with a couple close calls? lol lol lol.

No way in hell.

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

LOL nope. I remember watching the Vegas odds before our 2008 season, they also had us at under 8 wins. There's really no way to know in the NFL until the teams take the field.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

This is a 6-8 win team.

Accept it.

I don't like the delusions I've been seeing here lately.

Embrace mediocrity.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The reason the NFL is truly so great is because anything can happen on any given Sunday.

These early predictions/odds mean nada.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

They take that into account.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

watch out guys

we got a real football badazz over here. Telling us how much our team sucks and how we should feel. I guess this means you've gone ahead and registered an account on the moocow forums, eh? Atleast Schaub is your QB now, you don't have to worry about Locker.

you can... GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OUT

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't think anyone would ever accuse me of being a homer, or even an optimist. But I really think we can make some noise this year. SO much has changed with our team and I just don't see how Vegas can know how our season is going to pan out at this point.

It's not like we're some team that just added a few new FAs and rookies. We overhauled our roster big time. And I think there's a chance we open the season with more new starters than any other team in the league, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you wanna look at it (But considering how awful we were last year I don't see it as a bad thing) We added Gregg Williams. We're going to be running a completely different offense. We're going to (hopefully) have a healthy Jake Locker for the first time. We upgraded every single piece of the interior OL.

That said, 6-8 wins wouldn't surprise me much (Munch is still our head coach after all). But for the first time in a long time, I think there's more reason for optimism than pessimism regarding the Titans season. I think we might surprise some people.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

You get to feel how you want! I'll take my ball and go home!

I'm just saying... Look at the numbers.

Titans Eternal vs XO (-48)
    Titans Eternal vs Scarecrow (-21)
    Titans Eternal vs JCBRAVE (PK)
    Titans Eternal vs Alex (-34)
    Titans Eternal (-10,000) vs Toll Ride

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Never mind. TWW2 high fived my initial post. I've seen the error of my ways.

/thread

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar