Vegas Lines for 2012 NFL Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

OK, so one of my best friends lives in Vegas and is always keeping me up-to-date on different betting lines. The 2012 NFL Season has already come out for people to bet on, and I found it very interesting how different they all are. I am speaking specifically on the line for number of total wins for the entire regular season picking over/under.

The Titans are 50 to 1 for Winning the Super Bowl.

I didnt list every team, just a few right now. If anyone wants me to post a specific one, I will be glad to get that info. I wanted to mainly get everyone's opinion on the Titans.

Titans: 6 & 1/2 I think its an easy over.
    Packers: 13
    Pats: 13
    Eagles: 12
    Giants: 10 & 1/2

Just to name a few. Find is weird that the Super Bowl Champs are not favored more than 10 games. And the Packers are still favored by 13 games. Plus the Eagles having only won 8 games now expecting to win 12 in the very hard NFC East. I see alot of easy money to be made here. Of course this is very early odds. As training camp completes as well as pre-season, they will change. So now is the time to take advantage.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Whoa. Over on Titans, under on Pats, Eagles, Packers = easy money.

If I can find out how to bet on this, I'm doing it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

It's not quite as simple as you guys are making it out to be. The Titans line is Over 7 (-130). You have to bet $130 for the chance to win $100. The money lines even out a lot of the bets. There is still some value to be found, but nothing is "easy money." Vegas isn't that dumb.

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Right, I didnt say this was straight up $. Most of these over/under for entire season like this will have money lines in favor of the house. But you can still win $ if you bet enough and don't get them wrong.

You can get a guy you know in Vegas to place the bets for you, or use an online site from overseas. Bodog.com used to be a popular choice, I believe the government shut down that site, so now they go by www.bovada.lv

Last I checked, that site didnt have these type lines for NFL up yet, but I know Vegas does.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I didn't realize that, but that's still easy money on the Titans IMO. Vegas is dumb sometimes. Fortunately for them, most gamblers are mentally retarded, so it doesn't matter.

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Wow, I'd love to bet on some of those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar