Vandy won a BOWL GAME!!!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Starkiller, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :shocked:

:woohoo:

:pigfly:

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

S-E-C

S-E-C

S-E-C

It's a rare opportunity when I can root for the 'Dores. Congrats Vandy!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Houston defeats Air Force to win the only bowl game of life! Woo hoo! 34-28. Air Force never saw it coming. Houston Cougars!

Conference USA 3-1 so far. Looking for a few more.

4. Vandy didn't necessarily deserve a win, what with exactly 1 good offensive play and a single 3rd down conversion all game long.

But after 53 years without a bowl win and 25 since they even had a winning season, I'll take it! After all, BC is no pushover.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Congrats to Vandy on the win. I did find it odd that in the celebration that DJ Moore decided to tell the media he wasn't coming back. Sure that wasn't a surprise, but could have been a better time to announce it.

6. He already knew his plans before the game. Everyone knew he was going to go pro. He just answered the question. I doubt he would have said anything if they didn't ask, but no reason not to say it.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Vandy....wow. Congrats boys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar