Vandy Will Embarrass the Vols This Weekend

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

We can add an overtime victory against a .500 Vandy team to the long list of impressive accomplishments Dooley has at UT.

Here is the team acting like they won the BCS title in the locker room after the game. We have fallen to new lows.

and the video was taken down...

2. So, before the game you think Vandy is clearly the better team...then after UT wins, you have nothing more to say than some "oh it was just Vandy" bs. What a tool.

The win was huge for UT regardless of who it was -- they were underdogs and their psyche was way down. Only a sidewalk bandwagonner would try to bash it....I came here expecting nothing less from you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If I could I would revoke Tennessy XO's Vol fan card.

4. It's been revoked. He's a Vandy fan now....their success this year has been just too much for him to pass up lolololol.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. "Vandy is better than UT and will embarrass them this weekend!!!1"

"UT won??? Oh........it was just Vandy, guys. Big deal."

Am I the only one that thinks this logic is extremely stupid?

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Fan card not revoked.

Have a sheet of paper and thousands of dollars in loans saying I love the university.

7. I don't care if you're Robert Neyland's left nut...you're a terrible fan.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Kentucky W and UT is off to the Motor City Bowl, or some such crapola.

Yeeee Hawwwww!!!!

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Music City Bowl = big $$$ for Nashville

:yes:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

considering the schedule the Dooley led Vols will be darn lucky too sniff a bowl game, but it would be nice to have Bray heathly against a decent opponent and hopefully win a bowl game for the first time in a while. Only 2 teams can play in a meaningful bowl so the other 60ish teams have too suffer with postseason exhibitions, but it is what it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar