Vandy Will Embarrass the Vols This Weekend

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I guess you can't support two schools. My bad.

You know... one I enjoy supporting and the other is where I graduated from.

Didn't seem that complex to me. You are an idiot.

2. Mhmmmm....so are you a bigger UT or Vandy fan in 2011? What about 2010? 2009? etc.

Supporting two rivals is hilarious. How many Alabama and Auburn fans do you think there are? I know we have one idiot on here that was a diehard Aubbie then became a Bammer once they began their run....but at least he devotes his allegiance to one or the other.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Take the bet, you won't regret...
    [​IMG]

Devil went down to goTitans....If you make such a definitive statement but won't bet on it, it makes you look :chicken:

Either bet, or admit you're not sure what the outcome of the game will be.
    People make bets on message boards all the time.
    What's it going to be?

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I actually know many people who support Auburn and Alabama but only support their favorite of the two when they play each other. These are the sensible people in the state of Alabama.
    A majority of the rest are idiots who fanatically support these universities as if they were professional sports franchises.

I hardly classify Vandy and UT as bitter rivals. It is most likely one of the more one sided rivalries in the country. I see no problem with someone from Nashville supporting Vanderbilt University and being a big fan of UT.

Vanderbilt deserves to win Saturday. It would be a great boost for their program and a win is likely to do more for Vandy than it would for UT.
    Tennessee will recover and be on top again someday with or without Dooley. Vandy has a chance to start something special and become slightly relevant in this conference. A win over their in state rival would be a step in that direction.

I am currently so disturbed with the product on the feild in Knoxville that it wouldn't hurt my feelings if Vandy won this one.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

But if Vandy loses I would have to apparently make a new profile and that is slightly annoying.

I'd do actual money before inconveniencing myself in such a way.

Nobody is sure Vandy will win. I want them to but I'm not sure how well that effects their on the feild performance...

You never bet on Vandy to beat UT like you never bet on UT to beat Florida. It is just the way the universe works. I bet on football weekly online but I'm not touching this one. Call me a coward if you like. I don't particularly care.

6. Lmao, what a backtrack you've done here. Read your original post and thread title. You're so sure that Vandy will embarrass UT that you've stated it as fact.

If you lose the ban bet, you don't start another name. Jesus Christ. Do you have a pair or not? Welching on bets and flip-flopping between favorite teams....looks like we have a female on our hands, fellas.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

0-5 in the SEC

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Wow you are ignorant and a sexist.

Why don't you take your Vol love fest to a UT board? That way you guys can have a big orange circle jerk and tell each other how great things are going.

I think taking a bet on a toss up game is a bad choice. Especially on a board for the Titans. The Titans are far above the Vols in importance to me. Why would I risk access to the only good Titans board online?

Doesn't seem like a smart bet. My bookie would agree.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Then you should change this thread title to,
    "It's a toss up whether Vandy will embarrass the Vols this weekend".

And, a big orange circle jerk is what happens whenever Douche and Erik get together with a bag of Cheetos, ...:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Glad I have already had lunch............. will, maybe not.... bluaahhhhh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar