Vandy Will Embarrass the Vols This Weekend

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Man they really are... I hope some of these "rumors" coming out of Knoxville are false.

UT was handed a gift of a schedule next year. That will help.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Bray has the worst tattoo in the history of tattoos. As much of a fan as I want to be, I've always wondered about him because of that.

3. Have you seen McCarron's tat? Much worse than Bray's imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://outkickthecoverage.com/tyler...rons-tattoo-the-third-saturday-in-tatober.php

I was not aware of McCarron's tattoo but damn, it does give Bray's a run for the money. The above article was written by some chick and it was pretty damn funny, she said McCarron's was worse because at least she wouldn't see Bray's when standing towards him.

"Why are we trusting these men to carry an entire football team when we can’t even trust them not to inscribe eternal eyesores onto their bodies? How can we trust the decision-making processes of grown men who at some point in their lives thought to themselves, “I have absolutely no reservations about permanently engraving this into my flesh today.” More alarmingly, they might have even thought, “In fact, I think this is a great idea.”"

:lol2:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Brays tattoo is stupid. McCarrons is pretty real bad too.

I personally know people with stupid tattoos and I honestly just do not get it.

6. I think my 1 year old nephew could carve a better Jesus on that kid's chest. Absolutely brutal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar