Vacations Spots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by eTitan81, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Anyone have any great vacation spots that are family oriented. I've been taking my daughter who will be eight this year when we go on vacation to Panama City Beach year after year. We love going there and have a great time every year but kinda wanna try something new. Any suggestions? Thought about Disneyworld but everytime I bring that up she doensn't seem too interested. Where does your family go for vacation?

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

San Diego is Incredible. The whole city. It can be expensive, but so can Florida, but there's tons of stuff to do. Seaport village is basically a whole outdoor shopping complex on the oceanfront. If I had the dough, I'd be there in an instant.

I've been all over Europe and the US, and San Diego is the best city I've ever been, IMO.

P.S. Philip Rivers is not FROM San Diego. He just happened to be drafted there. People there are nothing like him.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Close by there is Gatlinburg and Dollywood. Mammoth Cave in Ky and camp at Jellystone Campground, they have lots of kid stuff and a water slide there.

The Wisconsin Dells is a great family road trip.
    Go to St. Louis and catch a Cardinals game and lots of other stuff to do while there.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Yeah, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are pretty cool places to go. Actually me an my buddies went down there for one spring break a few years ago for insanely cheap (hotel wise). But everything else costs you

The Aquarium (Kids will love, and it's pretty good or adults too)
    Go-carts
    Ripleys, all the little attractions on the strip there
    Helicopter rides

If you want to stay regional, this is definitely the way to go, but the weather isn't as nice, which is big for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar