Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

UT vs. Bammer

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ubiq, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,562
    I don't like UT, but I could easily see them beating this greatly overrated Alabama team.

They're not that good and will eventually be upset by an average team- this week or next.
  2. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $595
    I wonder if UT would have allowed Alabama to wear red if the roles were reversed?
  3. onthemove Guest

That's what you think. All championship teams have to go through survival mode in certain games. Yeah SC wasn't a great showing, but who has Michigan played all year?

Face it. Michigan's schedule is beyond pathetic. When Michigan St. takes you to school and beating a few no names all year is all you have to go by, you might want to look in the mirror.
  4. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Bah, another typical looking Alabama frat boy who's already reached the pinnacle of his existence.

[IMG]
  5. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    I'd love to agree with you here Gloat. But as usual, I can't.

Bama is the best team in the country.
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Unfortunately I have to agree. Looking forward to what Monte's cooking up for them though.
  7. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Won't matter. The defense will score, at least, 2 TDs. That's all they'll need.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,562
    Best team in the country? WTF are you guys smoking?

Let's allow them to play someone decent first. (Ok, I'll give them Virginia Tech...even if it was opening week)
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,562
    OK?

So since my team isn't a contender I have no opinion on the rest of the NCAA?

Way to be completely random, buddy.
  10. onthemove Guest

Arkansas isn't half bad either. I'd hate to see Bama play them now.

Facts are facts. We earned being #1 in the country, even if it wasn't in perfect fashion. I don't care who else you root for, but I didn't know you disliked Bama this much, that's all. If that's so, then see their play on Saturday do the rest of the talkin'...buddy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.